The Summer Program at Score Hub focuses on the skills, abilities and personal development of learners through the use of non-traditional learning methods.
Assessments are required before getting enrolled in any of our languages’ sessions
Connect with subject matter they need to master in joyful experience.
Adult programs for business owners and foreigners
- The Center adopts a flexible integrated approach that combines the four language skills and its branches simultaneously. The mentor focuses on delivering the information in an audible, visual, communicative and direct manner through the use of modern technological techniques, because listening, speaking, reading and writing in one context leads to an understanding of the language in an integrated way.
- Among the educational tools adopted at our center are targeted and additional applications that support the school’s planned function, as well as daily motivational media such as newspapers, magazines, self-education programs, television and radio programs, sound recordings, paintings, drawings, films, interactive board and others.
- The Center has prepared “oriented worksheets and applications” to meet the needs of each skill according to their educational level, and if the student cannot possess this skill and mastery, the mentor adopts a set of “worksheets and complementary applications” to work on the same skill to enable it and develop its competencies linguistically”.
- Exclusive curriculum set by top notch professors, where mentors supervise and undergo ongoing training by these professors. Kids learn in an innovative engaging technique through educational software on interactive boards. Learners have an increased motivation to study for extended period of time, deeper understanding of concepts and increased willingness to tackle difficult conversations.
The educational plan is designed to include the following:
The first stage:
1. Setting specific and clearly defined goals that the student is working to achieve in collaboration with the supervisors gradually.
2. Preparing the student intellectually for the learning process.
3. Encourage students in ways that are attractive and appropriate to their aspirations in order to receive information in a proper manner and facilitate its integration into the learning process.
The second stage :
4. Implementation of plans directed and monitored by educational supervisors.
5. Transition to complementary application plans to ensure the acquisition of skills and specific skills.
The third stage:
6. Evaluate the skills acquired for each student at the end of each plan in accordance with a proposed assessment ladder to assess the learner’s performance of the required skills according to the different seminars.
Education in Lebanon is based on the system of educational seminars.
We divided the levels as follows:
1. The introductory session: kindergarten
2. The first episode (first primary)
3. The second episode (primary second, third)
4. The third (fourth, fifth, sixth)
5. The fourth (seventh, eighth)
6. The fifth intermediate official certificate
7. The sixth Episode (First Secondary)
8. Seventh Seminar (Second Secondary and Third Secondary Certificate in all branches)
It aims to nurture a genuine passion and excitement about the language. The mission is to develop reading, writing, thinking skills, effective communication and social awareness skills.
English curriculum aligned with American, IB and Lebanese.
The English department at SCORE HUB aims to work on:
5. Multiple Approaches
6. High Standards
7. Problem Solving
9. Supportive Context
Through the use of technology, students see content in many forms as it comes alive with maps, hyperlinks to definitions, additional content, video production, digital storytelling, web quests, and more.
Remedial and reinforcement sessions are tailored either as an early intervention or as an intensive strengthening course for a certain weakness learner has.
- Targeted audience: All audiences: Francophone & Anglophone.
– Level A1, A2 and B1 of the CEFR (for non-specialists: FLE)
– Primary, complimentary and secondary cycle (Lebanese curriculum). Curriculum followed: Lebanese & French.
- This course is for each person (learner, employee, etc.):
-who identified a need during a requested task.
-to gain access to a job
-who wants to resume or continue his/her studies.
- This course aims to acquire the basics of the language by using formal and informal basic expressions of politeness. For instance: to talk about yourself, describe a “typical” day or professional activities, develop conversations to create the link and socialize, express an opinion, ideas, or personal feelings and much more.
- This course focuses on students’ reading, comprehension and writing skills (elementary cycle) based on a variety of activities and workshops, for example on the “storytelling system”, “reading and writing”, understanding of tales, “about Phono, Catego and Ordo “, “color grammar”, etc.
- This course offers links to sites, online exercises and educational games.
- The courses take the form of several varied activities of progressive difficulty, alternating all that is in relation with the French language.
Entrepreneurship is a key to the national development and solution of many problems. The process of entrepreneurship is similar to planting a new tree.
In the spirit of encouraging the next generation of entrepreneurs, ScoreHub Capacity Building Academy is conducting social entrepreneurship workshops (designed by a Sweden program) for children aged 6 to 18
Workshop is designed to mentor, support and equip today’s children with necessary skills to set them on path of becoming an entrepreneur and succeed in our global new age economy.
It’s designed to allow children to walk out with an entrepreneurial mindset and skillset. It trains young students the basics of launching and managing a business, including creating a business plan, to marketing and sales.
The 2019 Genius Research Zone, is a recent innovative task-based research program, has been fully developed for ease of use.
It prepares future generations to visualize concepts and surrounding happenings in an analytical and scientific mode. Learners are enhanced with the opportunity to learn what research means, how research is conducted, and what learning outcomes are to be expected from research studies.
It takes learners step by step through the process of producing an extended piece of research and helping them to develop the writing and research skills necessary for accomplishing a scientific plagiarism free methodological study.
a) Ask a research question
b) Identify the important factors (variables)
c) Formulate a hypothesis
d) Collect relevant information
e) Test the hypothesis
f) Work with the hypothesis
g) Ask new questions
At SCOREHUB we believe there is no age limit to start your own business!
SCORE entrepreneurship training for adults is appropriate for anyone interested in starting and growing a successful business.
SCOREHUB will teach learners the theory and the practice of entrepreneurship, frameworks for social entrepreneurship, and how to foster a culture of innovation to help their business stay ahead.
We will also be providing other courses which are in the progress!
ScoreHub space is also open for individuals from all ages who have an eagerness to learn and develop theirs skills, such as: parenting skills, entrepreneurial mindset & skillsets and much more.
School Homework: Students from grade 1 to grade 12 will have mentors to monitor and supervise them to finish homework including a homemade meal (only from 3:00 PM to 5:30 pm)
Certificates are provided upon the completion of each workshop
ScoreHub provides a variety of programs and workshops that enrich the learning experience and enhance the learners knowledge and experience.
1- Social Entrepreneurship:
The Program proposes an interactive curriculum training program that not only teaches kids about entrepreneurship, but sets children up to become successful entrepreneurs and allows parents to get involved in the process every step of the way.
It proposes a progression of pioneering workshops intended to tutor, support, and suit the present youth with the essential abilities that will guide them in direction of future trends in the continuously professional domain. These workshops furnish them with the achievement aptitudes they need, and sets them the correct way for understanding business at a youthful age.
2 – Art:
In this course students will learn about Art and through Art.
They will respond to their own and other artists works and processes, and in so doing develop the skills of critical analysis, interpretation, evaluation, reflection and communication. Students become more mindful of their own artistic development and the role that arts play in the world around them. They will explore a variety of media, skills and techniques while adding their personal artistic touch to promote creativity.
3 – Positive psychology:
It offers a new perspective on learners’ behavior and interaction on three levels:
-individual, interpersonal and social.
It investigates and proposes solutions and tools concerning:
- Individual level: well-being and happiness, creativity, self-efficacy, self-esteem, humor, sense of life, optimism;
- Interpersonal level: altruism, friendship and compassion, cooperation, empathy, forgiveness, education;
- Social level: courage, commitment , pacification.
Positive psychology suggests that we think positively in a way to contribute beneficially and realistically to sustain more well-being for a greater number of people around us!
Learners will have a safe environment for expressing, releasing tension, and bonding with self and other, tapping into their own creativity and learning improvisational theater techniques.
5 – Robotics:
Robotics enables children to have an immersive and hands-on learning experience. Kids get to build their robots and bring it to life.
Encouraging creativity, problem solving and their imagination, kids will spend the hours brainstorming, building and experimenting with amazing robots. Topics covered include graphical based programming and basic motor movement control.
6 – Storytelling:
Storytelling works on growing the learners’ confidence by standing up in front of their peers and narrating personal and creative stories. In addition, storytelling is done by reading from a book and encourages them to interact and discuss it afterwards. It also works on their observation and creative abilities through watching a silent video and analyzing the events at the same time.
7 – Dancing:
Dancing, as a physical activity, is also a highly social activity. Dancing classes help children improve their social and communication skills, spark creativity and help them to develop an appreciation for the arts. The class is divided into the stretching and the technique and dance part.
The stretching part helps the student become more flexible, work on the his posture and not just for dance but for his daily life.
The technique and dancing part is about getting the student to connect with his emotions while focusing on many technical details.
Learners will develop skills in critical listening and elements of music theory, learning about the culture in music. It refers to the impact that a person’s culture has on their music cognition, including their preferences, emotion recognition, and musical memory. In addition of the vocal training, orchestral percussion instruments and varieties of songs.
9 – Educational Magic
This class covers socio-educational skills, where the magic tricks improve the critical thinking and observational techniques, problem-solving and presentation skills and dexterity.
It is also an effective tool for building self-esteem, teaching group cooperation, improving organization skills, and helping students achieve self-actualization and self-efficacy.